Followers

Monday 5 September 2016

Lot's of layers Winners

Hello, Eileen here with the winner's of our 'Lot's of layers' challenge
There were so many beautiful cards that I have had major problems choosing the winners.

The first one was easy as I let Mr Rand org do the work

Congratulations Jackie 


 Please contact


and the  special award for using a Crafty Sentiments image goes to

Auntie Sue with this beautiful card

 
Congratulations


And my top 3 are in no particular order are












Thank you all for entering, a new challenge starts tomorrow














 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card for your special award love this image and glad you liked it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations. Congrats to all those selected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the TOP3 !
    Congrats to the winners and ladies of the TOP3 !
    niki1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card for TOP 3!
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. good post i like psge thank you for sharing..
    หนังตลกฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10